Easter Egg Maracas
- Small plastic Easter eggs
- Pennies, dried beans, small rocks, popcorn kernels, beads, buttons, and so on
- Glue gun
- Empty egg carton
- Gather a variety of items to fill the plastic Easter eggs. Try pennies, dried beans, small rocks, popcorn kernels, beads, buttons, and so on.
- Fill each egg with a different substance and securely glue the two pieces of the egg together.
- Store in an egg carton. Toddlers will enjoy taking the eggs in and out of the carton and shaking them to hear the different sounds they make.