Easter Crafts for Kids
Make your spring bright and your Easter memorable with these fun and easy Easter crafts you can create with your children.
Easter Bunny Mask
Your kids will be hopping around with joy with their homemade Easter bunny masks.
- Paper plate
- Pink construction paper
- Pink or white pipe cleaners
- Hole punch
- Turn a paper plate into a bunny mask.
- Hold the plate against your child's face and mark where the eyes and nose holes should be.
- Cut out the holes for the eyes and nose.
- Cut out bunny ears from pink construction paper and glue to the plate.
- Use pipe cleaners for whiskers.
- Punch a hole on each side of the plate, and attach two pieces of yarn on both sides to tie the mask onto your little bunny's head.