Egg Carton Ducklingsby FamilyEducation Staff
Spring has sprung, and so have the baby ducklings. Have some fun hatching your own!
- A two-cup section from an egg carton (with the sections still attached)
- Construction Paper
- Feathers, beads, or other decorations
- Bend the egg carton cups towards each other, rim to rim (making an oval shape).
- Glue the cups together to form the duck's body.
- Cut out a bill and feet from the construction paper.
- Glue the feet and bill to the duckling's body.
- Add feathers, beads for eyes, or other decorations to your ducklings!